The Kentucky eTranscript system provides a simple and secure way for high school students to send their transcripts to participating colleges and universities in the state, throughout the country and around the world – at no cost. The eTranscript service is available in all of the state’s public schools. Features and benefits of the eTranscript system include:
Who uses the system?
- convenient online access available 24/7
- touch-free, complete automation from student request to delivery
- tracking of student’s transcript request including notifications when the school processes the request and when the college downloads it
- seamless integration with the Kentucky Student Information System for efficient processing
- secure and FERPA-compliant data transfer
- reporting metrics and analytic insight for educators and administrators
- statewide adoption of a standard transcript format
- option to send transcripts to others on request (i.e., employers, insurance companies)
High school students and counselors, high school alumni (for a fee), and postsecondary institution registrars.
What data are collected?
eTranscript uses the Parchment platform to format and securely send student transcript information collected in the Kentucky student information system to selected recipients.
How to login?
For more information, including a link to the Student Portal to request your transcript, see the Kentucky eTranscript webpage.